Our Dating Safely Guidelines
When it comes to dating safely, recently there has been lots of publicity about meeting new people from online dating sites and things going badly wrong. Attractive Partners is vastly different to being a member of an online dating site, but it is still good to have some basic advice to follow, especially if you’re new to dating.
The reasons we are different are as follows:
- All of our data base are known to us and have been personally interviewed
- We have one of the most comprehensive client questionnaire’s in the industry to get to know people really thoroughly
- We use an authentication and verification system to confirm membership criteria
- There are no online profiles or photographs
- You’re working with an experienced Personal Matchmaker who knows dating and our clientbase very well
- We take feedback after every date
We would however recommend that all members take sensible precautions when meeting others and our recommendations are as follows:
Dating Safely Tips
- Don’t give the details of your home address for any reason and ideally, provide us with a mobile rather than a landline number to pass on to other members of the agency, (we only pass on your contact number with your express approval).
- Arrange to use your own transport when meeting someone for the first time and ensure you are meeting somewhere away from your home and somewhere with other people around such as a café or bar, rather than an isolated location.
- Report any unwanted behaviour. If someone who we have introduced to you has been discourteous, please let us know about it. Your feedback is always welcome and helps us to maintain a good service to our clients.
- Its best to tell a friend you are going – let them know where you are going and at what time you have arranged to meet someone new.
- Stay connected – do make sure your mobile phone is with you on a date and that it is charged.
- Dating fraud is sadly an all too common a problem through on line dating websites. It is sadly, surprisingly easy for anyone to fall for a fraudster. With the lure of romance to silence those alarm bells. If anyone asks for money from you or to see your bank account details, please be aware that whatever the reason, this is a worrying sign.
The Dating Agency Association instructions to member companies – How to stay safe on a date.