Guaranteed Signs A Man Is Flirting With You: A Woman’s Guide
Women of the world can be just like men when it comes to the topic of flirting. They may be wondering if a man is genuinely interested in them or not, and want to know if he is attracted to them.
That is perfectly normal because we all strive for that sense of certainty in our lives, being able to just know something, and when it comes to dating we want to know because we don’t want to face rejection. So now you want to know when a guy is flirting with you or not and luckily, just like women, men have some obvious displays of flirtatious behaviour that you can look out for.
- Eye contact – This one is a universal behaviour. If a guy is constantly looking over at you then he is interested in you. After all, you’re not going to keep looking at something you don’t like.
- Physical touch – If a guy is making short, light physical contact with you when he is talking to you then it’s a sure sign he’s interested. This can be in various forms from a light touch on the arm, hand, wrist, etc.
- His body posture – If a man is constantly facing you during conversation then it’s a sign he’s flirting. If his body is facing you full frontal during conversation it’s because he’s fully focused on you and he’s interested in you.
- Playful teasing – Playful teasing is another common way of flirting. If you notice a guy is playfully teasing you but not other girls then you can be sure he is interested in you.
- Bragging – Guys will often subtly start to brag about themselves if they are interested in a girl. It’s kind of a way to impress the girl to give her reasons to like him. Many guys also do this without even realising because it’s such an unconscious behaviour.
If you can spot any of these signs consistently from a guy you are talking to then you can be quietly confident he is interested in you.