Social Distancing: How Love Can Be Found Within a Challenging Social Climate
Few of us expected to spend the first days of spring facing social distancing. For many single people, the fear of isolation is almost as real as the fear of the Coronavirus itself. It’s essential to remember that during times of high anxiety, our emotional health is as vital as our physical health. Social distancing does not mean we have to let go of the promise of exciting, new relationships. It doesn’t mean we have to put our future on hold. By taking a slower, more traditional approach to dating, essential human interaction and connection can still be a part of our lives. At Attractive Partners, we feel strongly that now is a great time to focus on our own emotional well-being and relationships. Here are five reasons why:
1. At a time when we are being forced to slow down, an opportunity has arisen for us to take stock of what’s truly important in life. Time and time again, people are seeing that it’s our relationships that carry us through uncertain periods. Not only our relationships with others, but our relationship with ourselves. If you’ve been wasting time on soulless connections and pursuits, now is the time to walk away.
2. By using more traditional dating methods, such as a Personal Matchmaker, there is still a voice at the end of the phone helping you to stay open to exciting, new relationships. At a time when single men and women may need reminding that they are not alone, the optimism and warmth of a matchmaker, dedicated to the pursuit of YOUR happiness, is priceless.
3. By making the choice to focus on one, potential new partner at a time, you are avoiding disposable, empty connections. We’ve all known for a long time that internet dating and apps can be soul-destroying, therefore now is the perfect time to return to good, old-fashioned ‘courting’.
4. With less focus on external distractions, single men and women will be more open to genuinely finding out more about each other. Bonds will be built at a deeper, more authentic level. Yes, you may have to take it slowly but the pay-off will be a heightened understanding of each other.
5. Social distancing will not last forever. Very soon, our world will open up again. Our appreciation of our freedom, and the beauty around us, will be so much greater. Imagine the delight of being able to explore our beautiful planet again with a true match by your side.
Please do remain open to love. Remember that hopes and dreams are the tools that carry us through challenging times. At Attractive Partners, our members are still passionate about finding a soul-mate. And we are still passionate about making that dream come true.